Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BlackRose minerals Revisted / Haul



The Company:A few months ago I did a review on BlackRose minerals. Since then I have been using the colors I have and been lusting over colors that I want, just waiting for the right time to order again. Well Rosa the lovely owner of BRM had a 100 sales/ Birthday sale. It was 30% off any size order, well I had to jump on that. I wanted some of the colors I been eyeing and wanted to see how the compnay has grown over the past few months. So I went through the site and got my order together, checked out through paypal and badda-bing, now all I had to do is wait for my pretties to arrive.
Shipping and packaging:My order took about a week to arrive. I ended up getting a 5 for $25 deal and a mystery pack ( what can I say Im a sucker for a surprise!) My pretties came in a bubble mailer and 5 choice shadows were wrapped in black tissue paper with a big sticker that says " thank for your purchase" My mystery pack was wrapped the same way with the sticker saying " Mystery Pack" There was also a bag that said " Thank You" with a rose stamp on it. Inside the envelope was a business card, a personal note from Rosa, stickers and a couple samples! Super excellent packaging!

5 choice shadows

Lost (Right) - "Adrift on a mysterious island with strange characters…what the heck is going on? This shade will help allay your fears with an alluring bright aqua and pink glitter for a surprising twist"

Venom (middle) - "Her bite is definitely worse than her bark… This shimmery violet has magenta hues shimmering under pink iridescent glitter."

Nessie -(Left) "This is no hoax, this deep teal which borders on the edge of green could very well be the real thing."

Doll Face (right) - "Bright, hot, popping pink. Just like a certain girl we know who just happens to have everything."

Grape Drank (middle) - "It doesn't get much more purple than this. If this were a drink, it would taste purple."

Mystery Pack:

Midnight Blue(left) - "A true matte Mediterranean blue. This was the color the Greeks would have painted with."

Noxious (right) - "A very shimmery greenish yellow "

Frost (middle) - "An iridescent violet tint in a white base."

Violater (right) ( free sample) - "An explosion of red and various holo glitters"

These colors are GORGEOUS. I am extremely happy with this haul!!  BRM continues to impress me and continues to feed my obsession for lovely shadows!! My favorites are Doll Face, Noxious, Venom, Midnight blue and Lost!!

 

Final thought:


Pros:

- Great shipping time
- Lovely packaging
-Long lasting , excellent quality 
-Great customer service!
Cons:

- NONE
Will I be ordering agian? Oh yes!! I really like this company. I have seen changes since my last order and that is wonderful. Rosa continues to improve her company and the payoff is wonderful! I will be a BRM customer for a long time!! 






2 comments: