Sugarpill is an awesome,pretty well known indie company. Most people who know about Sugarpill knows of their wonderfully pigmented pressed shadowed and glittery goodness of their loose pigments!...
I stumbled upon Kalamazoo Soap Co on one of my browse though Etsy nights! They have a nice range of soaps. bath salt and sanitizers, as well as very professional photography and very detailed descriptions...
Evil Shades Cosmetics
I have seen reviews and looks done with EvilShades Cosmetics for awhile now and for some reason I just never ordered from them.. I have browsed the site.. but never placed an order.. honestly I have no idea why...
Saturday, November 3, 2012
If any of ya have any ideas about posts to do please email me at christarozeMUA@yahoo.com
I love and miss all of you and hope to get back to my old crazy blogging self!!!
Monday, July 9, 2012
Wow I can't believe its been 2 months since my last post... I havent abandoned my blog , I just been going through life crap. I havent really been inspired to do any posts... I have been concentrating on getting a job. I also took my Dad's death really hard.. but I am trying to get through... I do hope to have a post up this week.. I havent bought any new makeup since like March... I been uber broke.. so most of what I post will be looks and tips and such... bear with me everyone.. I ll eventually get back into it..
Saturday, May 19, 2012
A week or two ago, I was talking to Nancy about a good character to do a Final Fantasy look for, and we came up with Lulu. In the midst of talking about how frakking cool she was, I got inspired to start playing Final Fantasy X again, and in the midst of playing Final Fantasy X again, I was like... okay, I have to do this myself, too--the pull was too strong!
All the cool kids are doing it! xD
I used two discontinued colors in this one. I'm also going to try out a new format for FoTD posts, so let me know what you think.
- Lid: A discontinued charcoal from a limited edition Tarte palette.
- Crease: Linnaeus Cosmetics Shadow in Flutter
- Highlight: A shadow from an unknown Asian brand. Silvery lavender, looks like the lid shade from Wet N' Wild's Silent Treatment.
- Upper lashline: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencil in Zero (black pencil liner)
- Lower lashline: Annabelle Liner Pencil in Armour (silvery lavender)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Tarnish in Blackmail (Deep plum)
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation in 64 Beige Ambre
- Koh Gen Do Setting Powder