Friday, July 8, 2011

Fryinnae- A Review

The Company and Ordering:
I have heard alot of good things about Fryinnae from other bloggers, especially about their pixie epoxy primer. I heard its amazing and their shadows are beautiful , so I decided to give them a look. Going through the pages of lovely colors I decided to place an order, But I wanted to try their pixie epoxy to see what all the hype is about. At that time they didnt have any so I created an account and put a couple mini shadows in my cart and waited. About a week later I heard that they had PE back in stock so I went ahead and placed my order. Now on the front page it says that there TAT is 26-28 days possibly sooner, which is kind of ridiculous but went ahead and placed an order.

Shipping and packaging:
 My order was placed on May 17 and I received a shipping notice on May 22nd , so I am guessing that the 26-28 days is to cover themselves. My order arrived on May 26th in a bubblemailer. my pretties were wrapped in tissue paper. There was an invoice and a free sample included!

The Products:All the shadows came in a 3 gram jar with 1/3 tsp of product.

Darling misfit- "This is a deep magenta-pink with a contrasting aqua highlight"
Love this color! its subtle but bright.. works great for a wild and crazy colorful look or an everyday look!
Gigawatts- "Brilliant shimmery electric blue with flashes of gold sparkle"
Wow.. This is such a vibrant blue.. I was a bit overwhelmed by it at first.. lol but I love it!
Senyo- "Vibrant, shimmery, sparkling pink-hued purple"
It's purple.. need I say more..
Sleepy Hollow-  "Lush ocean blue with a flash of sage green as the light hits, Sleepy Hollow has a touch of gold sparkle as well."
Makes a wicked awesome smoky eye
Sugar Skulls ( Free sample) "Vibrant deep pink, leaning warm but not overly so, with a glimmering orange (not gold!) highlight that adds dimension"
Very pretty pink!
Pixie Epoxy - To be used over primer. Gives the ability to rub shadows and not pat.
It took me awhile before I figured out to use this properly. Less is more.. This works great and really brings out the vibrancy in the colors!

                                        L-R over E.L.F eye primer and Pixie Epoxy
                         Darling Misfit, Gigawatts, Sugar Skulls, Sleepy Hollow and Senyo
                            All these colors are super pigmented and blend beautifully! 

Final thought:

Pros:

-Great color selection
- Very vibrant colors
-Easy blending
Cons:

TAT could be a bit long if your looking on getting your stuff quickly

Will I be ordering agian? Yes! I really like the colors and my TAT wasnt very long!



                        A Look I did using Senyo Gigawatts, Darling Misfit and Sugar skulls!
So what are your favorite Fryinnae colors?

4 comments:

  1. I <3 Pixie Epoxy!
    And the shadows I got! Heck, the samples will last me a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look as always, Christa!! I love how you put these shades together--looks fabulous ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg .. there wonderful Wendi!!! Snarky.. heck yeah the samples will last awhile!! lizzy.. thanks so much doll!! <3

    ReplyDelete